Tuesday, March 2, 2010

(4)

There happen to be such a thing called a Twilight phone.

You've heard that right and I am referring to that vampire novel-turned-movie-turned-teens going gaga for. My mom, out of the blue, decided to get me a new phone because of this promo she saw on the newspaper the other day. I was never one of those who should always have the latest cellphone model with all of those oh la la features. I'm contented as long as I have something that works meaning I can use it to call and text. For some reason, I am not a fan where you have that one stop gadget for everything. I like them to be separated meaning iPod only for music and cellphone only for calling and texting. But then again I still could not help but feel giddy all over. Who doesn't when getting gifts or getting anything new. Upon getting the "present", it turns out that she gave me the coolest thing ever that all Twilight fans would kill for. A New Moon theme QWERTY phone. Whad'up!

Imagine having the Cullen's Coat of Arms beautifully crafted in gold against the black matte covering. Imaging having all of your tones and ringtones consist of dialogues from the movie. Imagine seeing Jacob and his six pack invade your screen whenever you go to the menu. The best part of it all? The theme is not interchangeable. This phone is Twilight all day and night from the moment you open your phone up to the time you are waiting for to see you "message sent".

Okay enough of the sarcasm. Truthfully speaking, the phone really sucks although it met my needs (texting and calling), I just cannot help but be annoyed with all of the new moon stuff in this phone. I almost wish that I would be rather using my old and beat-up phone than drown in Twilight whenever I am using it. Hopefully I would soon forgot that these Twilight things even existed in my phone and be comfortably texting and calling.


P.S. I have to be game and ready when facing the public tomorrow with this gadget in my hand. Nasa pagdadala lang iyan

No comments:

Post a Comment