Saturday, March 13, 2010

(7)

Some time this week while I was trying to keep myself awake in one of my classes, I received a a lovely text message from my good friend Joe. The text message turned out to be probably the biggest news yet in terms of his internship with Status. Basically, Status was going to feature either through print or online his photos from a photo shoot that I modeled for back in December!

I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear and when I woke up this morning, today happens to be that day we've been waiting for

Photobucket

Photobucket
Featured in Status Photo Diary: Chasing the Nightfall by Joe Alimagno
Model/Styling: Alessa Arevalo
Photog: Joe Alimagno
Location: UP Diliman Campus

I'm super stoked about this to think that this shoot was somehow a result of our spontaneity. During the day before the deadline of my group's thesis proposal, Joe texted me saying that he wants to have a photo trip session. I replied to him to having one in UP and then one thing lead to another while I was also finishing our thesis' methodology at the same time. It was also during that same day when Joe got a tweet from Status asking for his portfolio for they were looking for interns during that day. Coincidence perhaps?

Cheers to hopefully more features in the future and to more spontaneous shoots. Please do visit Status Photo Diary to see the rest of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment