Sunday, May 30, 2010

(28)

During Fashion Week there were moments where I would find myself a space to stand and just observe everything and everyone surrounding me. There I was trying to absorb everyone's outfits, spotting known local fashion bloggers, designers, photographers, and at the same time trying to avoid bumping into people which was quite hard by the way. My fashion week experience actually reminded me of my internship a couple of months back with an events company. I could just imagine the stress, pressure, and chaos that everyone working there was dealing with. I remember being on call for like 17 hours for one event and that was definitely an experience that I actually enjoyed and learned a lot from. Well I guess the fashion and events industry is not really for the laid back.

After fashion week, me and Mj headed to Bonfacio High Street to grab a late dinner in Starbucks (yes we do call it dinner and not just a snack). In connection with our fashion-filled event earlier, there was an exhibit there showcasing Filipina Fashion and known Filipinas in the arts and media industry. Coincidence perhaps?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Am I the only one who drink these Tazo Teas?




Photos by me and Mj Benitez

No comments:

Post a Comment