Friday, May 14, 2010

(22)

I posted an entry not so long ago about my to do list this summer. By now I think I can only tick off two or three out of my ten to-do-list. Honestly I think that I won't be able to accomplish all of them throughout my summer vacation and I'm actually fine with that. Having a list has that pressure of doing all of them just because it tells you to do so. Although it would be nice to accomplish all of them, I'm still going to enjoy my summer vacation finish or unfinished.

Going back to that list, here's what I've done so far:
1. Boracay trip with my classmates
2. Clean room after course card (Well I started cleaning and organizing my closet)
3. Start an ebay account a.k.a. start finding ways to earn money
4. Start a sulit account to sell some of the furniture in the house that my mom has been dying to do
5. The Yearly Series Catch-Up (HIMYM and TBBT, you two are the top of my list)
6. Watch tons of movies (e.g. Inglorious Bastards, Paris, je'taime)
7. Summer Photoshoot with Mj of Future Foes and Street Manila
8. Finally start redecorating my room and try the Shabby Chic look
9. Discover Bangkal with Steph
and lastly...let's save the best for last for...
10. Heartwarming and memorable bonding moments with my College and High School friends (I try to go out around 3-4 times a week with different groups of people)

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photoshoot soon, school's almost out.

    P.S. I have Paris, je t'aime on my laptop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just waiting for you kiddo! Don't forget our breakfast date too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hay dear blogger!
    How are you? I'm glad that I've visited this blog! She's lovely.

    Please, check mine too & maybe we can follow eachother!
    You can also join my GIVEAWAY!
    Love, Cindy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you! You have a lovely blog too!

    ReplyDelete