Tuesday, June 1, 2010

(29)

Photobucket
Summer 2010: Rise Up!

About 10 hours or so from now would officially mark the end of my summer and the start of my last term ever in College. Still feels weird thinking that I'm in the last stretch of my College experience with thesis just in the way of letting me grab that hard earned diploma. I'd be lying if I say that I'm not emotional about it. What the heck, I've been such an emotional and mixed up twat for the past couple of weeks and I'm sure that I will continue being like this during school.

Although I only got to accomplish like half of my to do list this summer, I have to say that Summer 2010 just like Summer 2009 was indeed awesome even with its highs and lows.

Well here's to one last awesome ride! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment