Saturday, May 29, 2010

(26)

Last Thursday, me and Mj of Future Foes/Street Manila got to watch the Philppine Fashion Week Holiday 2010 featuring the Ready To Wear and New Generation Collection at the SMX Convention. It was interesting to see all the young fashion-minded people of Manila from bloggers and writers/editors down to known photographers in one place. It was also interesting to see Mj be in fangirl mode a.k.a smiling and hyperventilating at the same time when she finally got to meet photographer Bj Pascual.

Sorry for the crappy quality of the photos. Check out Future Foes to see more more photos from the show.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

3 comments:

  1. You got better shots,actually.The girl wearing the red hat totally blocked my view haha *bitter*

    LOVE the first photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And why'd you have to reveal my fangirl moment?!HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I tried my best with the red hat girl + the girl who raises her arms so high with her slr. Haha

    I'm making a memory with your fangirl moment!

    ReplyDelete