Sunday, January 23, 2011

(50)

ONE HECK OF A LINEUP THAT WILL SURELY BE WORTH EVERY PENNY


After seeing this poster, for a minute I seriously wished that a) my visa is still alive and kicking, b) instead of October, I should have went to the States this coming April, c) I seriously want to move there asap like in StateOfJoeFashion, and d) that my visa is still alive and kicking. So damn you visa for having to end soon which is one of the main reasons (well money being the other reason) as to why I cannot join my family when they go to the States this April.

I will make Coachella 2012 happen because Coachella, you are so going in to be in my bucket list

4 comments:

  1. You should go! I'm sure you can since lodging won't be a prob for you, having many relatives around. Lotsa people rave about wanting to go, but you can actually make it happen. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph: I really wish I can but visa is my biggest problem since mine will expire by March :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marella: If only we can live out our dream :(

    ReplyDelete