Sunday, January 16, 2011

(48)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I've noticed that ever since I got back, my mom has developed an obsession with buying organization stuff for the house such as baskets, tons of clear plastic boxes for our shoes, racks, and organizers. Every time we go to the mall we always drop by any household stores from True Value down to the aisles in S&R that sells various household furniture. Recently she bought an open closet organizer which she intends to use for hanging and storing our clothes after they are ironed and laundered. The closet organizer she bought popped an idea in my head to have a space in my room be turned into an open closet since I am in dire need of hanging space and my dream of having a walk-in closet specifically Carrie Bradshaw's walk-in closet is far from happening. Unfortunately not a lot of open closet organizers are sold here in the Philippines. The only stores that we saw that carry those are True Value and S&R and they do not come cheap. If only I have the money to burn, I would hire an interior designer and have a custom made closet organizer be built as inspired by the pictures above because I'm really in dire need of hanging space.



photos by: tumblr, the style files, decorology

No comments:

Post a Comment