Monday, February 14, 2011

(51)

Luckily for me I've been doing a lot of traveling both in and out of the country since graduation. However this has also been the main reason that has been further delaying my job hunting process which I will really get down and serious with after my trip to Singapore next month. I just cannot let the opportunity to travel pass by especially since now according to my relatives is the "ideal time" to be doing all of these trips.

Two weeks ago I went on a five day road trip up north with my Mom and Tito who is currently here on a vacation. The itinerary was basically like this: La Union-Laoag-Vigan-Baguio. The last time that I got to go way up north was around ten years ago when we had a family vacation in Fort Ilocandia during Holy Week and my only memory of that trip was horseback riding with my sister along the shore around five in the afternoon and catching the sunset. That was actually one of my fondest memory as a child and probably the only thing I can remember about Ilocos. Anyway after five days of eating bagnet, experiencing some cool and clean breeze, and being away from the hustle and bustle of the city, here are some pictures from our road trip:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket



Photos edited with Instagram
La Union, Laoag, Vigan, Baguio
February 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment