Sunday, February 21, 2010

(1)

Oh no another blog account

Yesterday was a Saturday and instead of going out and having a good time with my friends, I decided to stay at home since it's been quite awhile for me to just bum and laze around. Aside from watching tv and surfing the internet, how else did I decided to spend the rest of the weekend? Well I spent the whole Saturday deliberating and listing down the pros and cons of making another blog account. Exciting right.

I made an entry in my LiveJournal account about this and listed down all of my online accounts may it be dead or alive. Let me repost it here:

February 20, 2010; 9:44 pm
Throughout the whole day I've been deliberating if I should make another blog account either in blogger or wordpress. Yes another blog to add up to the piles of blog I've been creating then abandoning. Another blog to add up to my list of online accounts which by the way can be stressful when you are trying to remember and organized them. Well lets see the list shall we:

The "stable and consistent" accounts:
1. Facebook (Self-explanatory)
2. Tumblr (Whoever thought about reblog is a genius)

The "semi stable but not so consistent" accounts:
1. LJ (Well I was LOA for a year and now just posting random and cryptic messages here)
2. Lookbook
3. DA Portfolio

The "almost inexistent accounts":
1. Deviant Art
2. Multiply (It's Facebook's fault and we all know it)
3. A fashion-centered blog in Blogger (I deleted it after 3 months. As much as I love fashion to death, I just cannot maintain it the way others can)
4. A group fashion blog in Blogger (We decided to go on our separate ways but we are still BFFs)
5. An "anonymous" blog in Blogger (Forgot about it when Thesis came along)

So is creating another blog a wise idea?

Well let's just hope that this will not turn into another case of "another one bites the dust".

No comments:

Post a Comment