Tuesday, April 19, 2011

(57)

Soon I would have to adjust living in a small bedroom since me and my family will be living in an apartment for a year or so because of the construction going on around our village. This is not my first time when it comes to apartment living because I used to lived in my sister's apartment back in college. Apartment living has its own pros and cons. One of the biggest pros would have to be its accessibility to many places we usually go to like our office is going to be just right across the street and shopping malls are just a couple of blocks away. One of the biggest cons however would definitely have to be space or more like lack of it.

I get to have the smallest bedroom and figuratively saying it really is like a size of a shoebox. But right now I'd take a shoebox bedroom any day than having to wake up every morning to the sounds of the drills and machines as my alarm clock. Biggest concern therefore because of its size is the storage space. My next concern after space is that I have limitations when it comes to decorating it since we are just renting it out. I'm not allowed to mount anything in the wall which could have been a space saver. Right now I'm looking at different designs and ideas over the web in regards to decorating a small bedroom. Here are some pegs that could be helpful for now. Care to give some storage ideas especially when it comes to clothes and shoes?
Photobucket
I like the idea of making use of underneath the bed as added storage. Will take note of that
Photobucket
Photobucket
The idea of open closet organization like in a previous entry I wrote about
My dream apartment bedroom. If only.



photos: Tumblr, Freshome

No comments:

Post a Comment