Sunday, April 18, 2010

(15)

Photobucket

Although we've been experiencing the summer season for about a month already, summer vacation in my case just started last Thursday.

Last week when I was trying to make myself start working with one of my final requirements, I couldn't help but start working on my to-do-list for this summer. Here is what I have came up so far that I hope accomplish to during my last summer vacation ever before entering the "real world"
1. Boracay trip with my classmates
2. Clean room after course card
3. Start an ebay account a.k.a. start finding ways to earn money
4. Start a sulit account to sell some of the furniture in the house that my mom has been dying to do
5. The Yearly Series Catch-Up (HIMYM and TBBT, you two are the top of my list)
6. Watch tons of movies (e.g. Inglorious Bastards, Paris, je'taime)
7. Summer Photoshoot with Mj of Future Foes and Street Manila
8. Finally start redecorating my room and try the Shabby Chic look
9. Discover Bangkal with Steph
and lastly...let's save the best for last for...
10. Heartwarming and memorable bonding moments with my College and High School friends.

As cheesy as it sounds, hopefully that summer to remember saying will be feasible this time. Well it better be since it is going to be my last.


p.s. Just like what Mj said, I've got nothing but love for Nothing But Water. Thank you so much!




summer wear c/o Nothing But Water
photo c/o me

No comments:

Post a Comment